did you know?
Most People Are Unhappy at Work and School
According to a Gallop survey, nearly 70% of American workers are unhappy. In colleges, many students change their majors at least three times, and still, more don’t utilize their degrees in their future careers. It seems too many people are unfulfilled, disengaged, and wanting something different. And since work and school are such a big part of your day, any frustration you experience from either will most likely bleed into other areas of your life.
Be fulfilled in life, work & school
Do you or someone you love feel stuck because of career or education decisions? Well, it doesn’t need to be that way.
You might just need a little help re-discovering what you’re good at, what you enjoy, and what’s meaningful to you.
As a Certified Professional Coach, I’m trained to help students and professionals find a fulfilling career, not just a J-O-B.
Here’s how I support professionals and students on this journey:
Discover Your Strengths
Knowing what you’re good at, what you enjoy, and what brings you fulfillment will help you find a career you love.
Being clear about your personal values will give you the confidence to make decisions for the right reasons.
Open New Doors
When you start pursuing your passions, you’ll meet people and unlock new opportunities that help you find your true calling.
Find Work You Love
Communicating how you can positively impact a team will make you stand out, so you can choose a great career instead of settling for another job.
Career Direct Assessment™
Most career and educational assessments only look at your character traits. But the truth is you’re much more than a personality. You have talents, interests, and values that make you who you are. That’s why we coach professionals and students through the Career Direct Assessment. It’s a proven-assessment that paints a full picture of your potential. Then, we’ll create a personalized action plan to help you find work you love.
SEE our list of helpful
Career & Education Resources
- An Achievers Guide to Career Satisfaction – Career Direct Assessment
- Delaware Works Job Search – Delaware Department of Labor
- PA Employment Job Search – Pennsylvania Department of Labor
- Optimize Your Career Podcast – Ed Samuel, SamNova, Inc.
- 10 Steps to Picking the Right College – U.S. News & World Report
- Avoid Student Debt by Saving up to 45% on College –
- Is Your Homeschool Transcript Missing These Critical Items? –
- Why is College So Expensive? College’s Sneakiest Expenses and How to Avoid Them –
- How to Cash Flow College and Graduate Debt Free