Most People Are Unhappy at Work and School
Be fulfilled in life, work & school
You might just need a little help re-discovering what you’re good at, what you enjoy, and what’s meaningful to you.
As a Certified Professional Coach, I’m trained to help students and professionals find a fulfilling career, not just a J-O-B.
Here’s how I support professionals and students on this journey:
Discover Your Strengths
Knowing what you’re good at, what you enjoy, and what brings you fulfillment will help you find a career you love.
Being clear about your personal values will give you the confidence to make decisions for the right reasons.
Open New Doors
Find Work You Love
Career Direct Assessment™
Career & Education Resources
- 10 Steps to Picking the Right College – U.S. News & World Report
- Avoid Student Debt by Saving up to 45% on College –
- Is Your Homeschool Transcript Missing These Critical Items? –
- Why is College So Expensive? College’s Sneakiest Expenses and How to Avoid Them –
- How to Cash Flow College and Graduate Debt Free