You’re Not Broken…
Medication alone does not build skills
As a PAAC Certified ADHD Coach, I’m trained to help teens, adults, and families thrive despite the effects of ADHD.
Here’s how we support you and yours on the journey:
Knowing what you’re good at will help you or your loved ones focus on the positive instead of dwelling on weaknesses.
Filter Out Distractions
Learning how to focus in overstimulated environments like home, work, and school, will lead to greater success and self-confidence.
Improve Executive Function
- Parenting Teens with ADHD – CHADD
- Tips to Ensure Your Young ADHD Child’s Success in School – U.S. News & World Report
- For Parents & Caregivers – CHADD
- Diagnosis of ADHD in Adults – CHADD
- Medication Abuse and Diversion – CHADD
- Inside the ADHD Mind – Attitude Magazine
- Working with ADHD: Practical Tips for Adjusting to the Workforce – Good Therapy